FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- I am an overseas participant and need a letter of invitation before I can receive my visa. What is the procedure?
When will the conference take place? Where is it located?
The 2020 Regional Conference will take place in two different locations. The first one will be in Accra, Ghana from the 16th-19th of August, while the second one will be in Lusaka, Zambia from the 5th–8th of November.
How do I pay my registration fees?
You will need to pay your registration fees to your local church. Clearly state the purpose of the funds. The church’s financial team will therefore forward the funds to the District with your name. The District will then deposit it to the Regional account, and once we get a confirmation of the transaction, we will inform you via email
What does my payment cover?
- Accommodation during the conference
- Transport from the airport on arrival and to the airport on departure
- Food during the duration of the conference
- Tuko Pamoja Branded T-Shirts
What does my payment NOT cover?
- Flight fares
- VISA applications
- Extra meals other than breakfast, lunch and supper
Is the conference schedule available?
Details will be posted on our website as they are confirmed. A full conference schedule, including conference sessions, will be available on our website close to the conference dates. You can sign up to our newsletter and we will send you updates as they happen
I only want to attend one day of the conference, is that possible?
Yes, one-day conference registration is available. Please note that your registration is valid only for sessions and events on that day and badges will be actively checked throughout the conference to ensure that participants have registered properly.
I just want to attend one session. Is that possible to do without registering for the conference?
Individuals wanting to participate in one session must register for a one-day pass for that day; ARC Administrative Team does not allow unregistered attendees to come to sessions or other conference events.
I am an overseas participant and need a letter of invitation before I can receive my visa. What is the procedure?
We will provide letters of invitation upon request to registrants only in the following circumstances:
- Registration is paid in full and it reflects in our accounts.
- Registrant must supply us with their passport number and other requirements needed for visa applications based on the requirements of the consulates of Ghana or Zambia in their respective countries
My question is not listed here. Whom do I contact?
Please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Sign up for updates on the Regional Conference